2 February 2022 Industrial
- 2 tilting tables for the Mardina company (34 x 4 metres)
- Designed specifically in order to optimize the factory lay-out and make production as efficient as possible.
- The tables feature lower and side height adjustable shutters which allows the client to produce insulated panels up to a thickness of 1 ft.
- For an optimum compaction of the concrete the tables incorporate a pneumatic vibration system consisting of 21 vibrators located strategically against the under part of the casting surface.
- The heating system is also located under the casting plate and consists of finned piped connected to a hot water boiler.
- The supply is completed with a hydraulic unit from which one can control the tilting movement of both tables.
- Special polishing which enables our client to produce panels with a so-called “mirror finish”.