STATIONARY TABLES FOR HALF-SLABS IN HE PHILIPPINES
2 February 2022 Civil work
- Moldtech has recently built and installed 3 stationary tables in the Philippines.
- It has consisted of the production of half-slabs to build the bridge decks of the iconic Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway bridge.
- It will connect Cebu City with Cordova town on Mactan Island.
- The project is being built by a consortium comprised of Spain-based Acciona and two local partners, First Balfour and DMCI.
- Moldtech has accomplished the design, fabrication and installation of these tables in a temporary facility at construction site.
- The tables have been designed with 35×2,5m size and with two collapsible side shuttering bands, as well as a pneumatic vibration system.