Moldtech installs mobile mega plant in Romania for road and bridge construction.
The following equipment for road and bridge construction was supplied:
- 4 hydraulic bridge girder moulds, each with a length of 125 meters and adjustable height from 1 meter up to 2.4 meters and a total pre-stress force up to 1500 MT.
- 2 fixed self-stressing tables of 2.4 x 30 meters and with pre-tress force up to 200 Tn.for the production of half slabs
- 2 tilting tables of size 2.5 x 48 meters for the production of sound walls. The tables include a collapsible top shutter for easy release of the panels.
- 8 mechanical moulds for the production of parapets. The length of each mould is 12.5 meters and the parapet design complies with the Romanian road safety regulation.
- 8 mechanic moulds to produce diaphragms, with an adjustable height from 600mm up to 2200mm.
- MT20 dry cast box culvert machines. This dry cast machine makes it possible to produce 10 box culverts in one shift thanks to its vibro-pressing system.
- 2 Giraffe concrete transport and distribution vehicles with a capacity of 4m3 and which can pour directly into the different moulds including the 2.2 meters high girder mould.
Moldtech therefore designed a special containerized boiler system which design includes a 2×800 kW per hour water heater capable of delivering hot water to the casting beds which were equipped with a closed circuit of finned hot water pipes.
The supply also included other accessories such as tension jacks, strand pushing machine, hydraulic tension and de-tensioning units etc.